Friday, November 13, 2009

Foodie Friday

I am starting a new Carnival called Foodie Friday. It is for anyone who has a great, healthy, natural recipe that they would like to share, menu plans, or any foodie tips.

I have not had a chance to make a banner for it yet, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to link up anyway. Feel free to use my blog button if you would like until I have a chance to make a banner.

As soon as possible I will have Mr Linky up and running. Until then you can leave your link in the comments section.

I hope this is something everyone can enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Last night we had roasted spaghetti squash with toasted pecan chips and fresh chopped sage topped with cheese - it was simple and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just wanted to say that I have been following your blog too. I love reading about other people's experiences with living on a natural and organic diet. Even though I'm far from perfect with my diet, every day for me is a learning experience, and I look forward to reading your tips!

    ReplyDelete