Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu Plan November 16-21

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a very busy one and my daughter had her first sleepover at a friends house. From what I hear she did not go to sleep until 12:30 AM! For a little girl who has an 8:00 bedtime that is late.

I am keeping things simple again this week and using a lot of items I have in the freezer.

Sunday
Breakfast-Pancakes from the freezer, juice, maple syrup
Lunch-My parent's
Dinner-Homemade baked mac and cheese, steamed broccoli, and pears

Monday
Breakfast-Green Smoothies
Lunch-Roast, parm. couscous. veggie
Dinner-My parent's (Hubbie works late on Mondays)

Tuesday
Breakfast-Breakfast cookies, homemade juice (tangerine and carrot)
Lunch-PB and J circle bread, peas
Dinner-Butternut squash soup from freezer, homemade rolls

Wednesday
Breakfast-Toast, almonds, grapefruit
Lunch-Turkey sandwiches, tangerines, green beans
Dinner-Teriyaki chicken, broccoli, quinoa

Thursday
Breakfast-Green smoothies
Lunch-Bean and cheese burritos on homemade tortillas, fruit, veggies
Dinner-Homemade calzones, corn

Friday
Breakfast-Eggs with bell peppers and onions
Lunch-Homemade pizza, fruit
Dinner-Lentil and rice casserole in tortillas, salad

Saturday
Breakfast-Oatmeal, homemade apple/carrot juice
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner-Leftovers

3 comments:

  1. Lorrie, your menu for the week looks really good. I really need to get more organized in that department!

    I'd love to see your recipe for the baked mac & cheese. I've been looking for a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking menu! We're having mac and cheese this week, too!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu looks very good. I tend to plan about 10 to 12 meals at once but not schedule specific meals fo specific days. It generally works pretty well for us. Homemade tortillas sound great. I've never tried that. I can buy natural whole wheat ones at my local market, but I would love to try and make my own. Do you have a recipe you can share for the tortillas? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete