Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Natural/Organic Baking Product Coupon

You can go to the Holiday Entertaining website to print coupons for natural and organic baking products.

The coupon is a bricks coupon good for $3/3 items. The brands include Spectrum, Imagine, Arrowhead Mills, Sunspire, or Hain.

I am hoping to find some of the Sunspire baking chips on sale to use this coupon with. I would also love to get some coconut oil. I think I have seen the Spectrum brand of coconut oil at Walmart for a decent price.


Thanks
Money Saving Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hello! One of my readers directed me to your blog as a good source for natural savings. I am so pleased to have found you and will be following you.

    I linked to this post - great find. I'm not sure where you're blogging from, but I'm out of the Puget Sound region in Western Washington. We have Fred Meyer stores (Kroger) currently offering the Imagine broth on sale for $2 this week. With this coupon, you could snag 'em for $1 per carton - not a bad deal at all.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete