Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu Plan Dec 13-19

It has been a really busy weekend. I am hoping to get a post up on making diaper rash cream and deodarant by Tuesday. Until then here is what we will be eating this week. I think I am stuck in a rut and need some new inspiration for out meals. It does not help that I have a very picky 4 year old who will only eat the same things over and over again. I have told my husband that I would love to try going all vegetarian for awhile, but I don't think the kids would like it.

Things are very basic and I will be adding fruits and veggies to most meals.

Breakfasts

Not too sure yet. The kids are not big breakfast eaters. We will see how things go. Can you tell I am very tired?

Lunch
Out for husband's birthday
Turkey sandwiches
PB and J again!
Bean burritos again
Turkey sandwiches
Annies mac and cheese with locally made hot dogs
Leftovers

Dinner
Dinner with family then walking to see Christmas lights
My parent's house
Veggie soup with homemade bread
Cornbread with chicken and rice from crock pot
Pumpkin ravioli
Homemade calzones
Leftovers

Maybe next week I will try a little harder to make things a little more exciting around here.

1 comment:

  1. I have breakfast and lunch ruts every week. Funny thing...I don't think anyone else notices!Enjoy the Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete