Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Breyers Catalina Deal

I was at Dillons (Kroger affiliate) tonight buying ice cream, because mama needed ice cream, when I noticed that Breyers has a catalina deal running. Breyers is one of the only brands that we buy because they have several all natural flavors that have ingredients I can actually pronounce. My husband will be so excited. I think ice cream is his favorite food group :) Breyers is on sale for $3.15 right now making this a decent deal.

Here is the deal...

Buy any 2 get $2 off your next order
Buy any 3 get $3 off your next order
Buy any 4 get $4 off your next order

I was not able to find any coupons to make this deal better, but I still think this is a decent deal on natural ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY!!! We mostly eat Breyers as well. I love that my daughter can have her pink ice cream, without a side of red dye 40.

    ReplyDelete