Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bugaloo Baby Shoes

Do you have a little one who could use some really cute soft soled baby shoes? Then these shoes may be for you.

I can remember looking at Bugaloo shoes before we knew Charlotte was on the way and wishing I still had a baby to buy some for. Well now I do and I am so excited to try them out. These shoes are adorable and at only $15 a pair they are a steal!

You can feel good about supporting this company as well. It is run by a stay at home mom who started this business out of her home in Vancouver, Washington. Heidi also donates 5% of all sales to help end child slavery.


Now the only problem I have is trying to decide which pair to buy :)

Here is one I really like since my children have decided Charlotte's color should be purple.



1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I will have to keep these in mind. Thanks for posting about them!
    Nikki M.

    ReplyDelete