Friday, July 23, 2010

Drugstore.com Black Friday In July Sale-Today Only

I have been having trouble getting blogger to insert photos today. It looks like all of my posts will look a bit boring. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Drugstore.com is having a Black Friday in July sale today only. There are lots of great deals, not just natural and organic. I listed a couple of the ones I was interested in. Like I said there are lots of deals including toys, electronics, and more. Use code BFJULY at checkout to receive $5 off $25 purchase. There are lots of sale and coupons all over the site. Maybe there will be one for the brand you are looking for.

Yes To Carrots Smooth Over - Complete Body Spa Kit $12.99

Clif Bar Mini Variety Pack - Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Brownie, Crunchy Peanut Butter 18ct

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Snap Pea Clean Up Kit $9.99

Tom's Of Maine- Buy one get one half off

What scenarios did you come up with?

Thanks The Thrifty Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment