Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake

Shake it! Pictures, Images and Photos

After seeing Crystal's recipe for her chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie that she is drinking after her P90X workout I was inspired to try out her recipe with a few changes. It was so good that my husband asked if we could have it for breakfast every morning. I was a bit unsure if I would like banana and chocolate together, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake

1 cup chocolate almond milk
1 frozen banana
1/4 cup organic vanilla yogurt
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
A couple of ice cubes

Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth. This makes a yummy, healthy breakfast. Thanks Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment