Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ask The Readers: In Season Produce Recipes

Eating produce when it is in season is one of the best ways to make sure you are getting the freshest produce possible. It is also going to be the cheapest produce you can buy. The only problem is that I often look at those veggies in the store and wonder what I am supposed to do with them.

I was thinking about posting a couple of times a month about the produce that is in season that month along with some recipes that use those fruits and veggies. Is this something anyone would be interested in?

4 comments:

  1. I would be!!! You are on the same track as I am ... I just posted a list of in season Veggies and Fruits! Recipes would be awesome!!
    Thedailykindle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be interested. How would you work the "in season" for different parts of the country? I live in Southern CA; what's in season during the fall/winter here is most likely not in season in New England ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally be interested! Just found your blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete