Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eversave Deal: Get $25 Worth Of Simply Heaven Lollipop Shop Chocolate and Lollipops for $12.50 Plus FREE Shipping!

Sorry I was gone all day yesterday. My internet was giving me a lot of trouble. I have to take my kids to the dentist this morning so things will be up a but late again today. Here is a sweet deal to get your morning started.

I don't usually get too excited about these deals, but I LOVE chocolate and fudge. I was happy to see that this mornings Eversave deal is for $25 worth of artisan chocolate and lollipops for $12.50 which includes FREE shipping.

I checked out Simply Heaven Lollipops website and their prices are very reasonable. You should be able to get several items for your $25. I thought these would make great gifts to give or just to keep in the mommy needs a break stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment