Tuesday, September 13, 2011

100 Days Of Real Food




I ran across a fun blog yesterday called 100 Days of Real Food. The blog is run by a mother who along with her husband and 2 children decided to challenge themselves to eat nothing but real, unprocessed food for 100 days. They have finished up their first 100 days and are working on a second round.




This website is full of great recipes and ideas for how to eat real, whole, unprocessed foods. You can even download 4 complete meal plans, one for each season of the year. There are also sections for eating out, budgeting, and getting your children on board. You should check it out.




In fact, they have issued a 10 day real food challenge for anyone who wants to sign up. I think I may have to sign up myself. Even though I try to eat healthy, real foods it is tempting to buy the healtheir version of a processed food when I am short on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment