Thursday, January 22, 2015

Couponing For Healthy Food



I decided to make a quick run into Dillons today to take advantage of some sales they have going on. I think I managed to find some great deals. I got everything in the picture for $11.70 out of pocket plus I still have a $1 catalina to use next time.

Sorry about my hair in the photo. All I had to get a picture was my kindle and my 2 year old was trying to get to the yogurt.

Currently Dillons is running a Mega Event sale that gives you $3 off when you buy 6 participating items. There are also some really great catalina deals available  right now.

Here is how I did it....

Transaction #1 

3 boxes Barbara's Puffin cereal $2.49 each when you buy 6 items
-$2/1 Barbara's cereal coupon here
-$1/1 Barbara's cereal coupon here

2 Naked Juices $2 each when you buy 6 items
- (2) $1/1 Naked coupons from a blinkie machine next to the juice (I found these a couple weeks ago and grabbed a few.)

1 Casa Fiesta Refried Beans $.50 when you buy 6 items

Total after coupons and Mega Sale $7.86
Plus I received a $3 catalina for buying 3 Barbara's products


Transaction #2 

6 boxes Kleenex $.99 each when you buy 6 items
- (2) $1/1 coupons here

1 Box Stoneyfield Farm yogurt tubes marked down to $2.29

-$3  catalina from transaction #1

Total after coupons and Mega Sale $3.84
Plus I got a $1 Catalina for buying 6 Kleenex. 




No comments:

Post a Comment