Monday, October 12, 2015

Menu Plan For October 11-17, 2015


This week I am joining in on Orgjunkies Menu Plan Monday.

I am starting to babysit 3 kiddos during the day this week so my lunch plans are a bit simple. I am not sure yet what they like to eat. I will be doing some experimenting with new foods with them to see what they will and won't eat. 

Breakfast

This week breakfast will consist of...
The kids are allowed to choose from this list 

Smoothies
Oatmeal
Cereal and fruit
Eggs and toast

Lunch

Sunday-Family dinner

Monday-Pb and J with apples and chips

Tuesday-Organic hotdogs, peaches, cucumber slices, and GF pretzels

Wednesday-Cheese quesadillas, guacamole, tortilla chips, pineapple

Thursday-Bean and cheese burritos, strawberries, dark chocolate for a treat

Friday-Turkey sandwiches, pumpkin muffins and apple slices

Saturday-Homemade egg rolls 

Dinner

Sunday-Pasta with the last of the garden tomatoes and basil

Monday-Veggie burgers that I got on clearance at Dillons, peas and rolls

Tuesday-7 Veggie soup with garlic bread (This requires butternut squash. They are on sale at Dillons this week for $.99 a lb. I think I got a better deal at Aldi's today. I can't remember the price...possibly $1.59 each)

Wednesday-Homemade pizza and carrot sticks

Thursday-Bean and rice bowls 

Friday-Chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries (My 10 year old is cooking and requested this)

Saturday-Pumpkin Chili and cornbread


What are you eating this week?




This post may contain affiliate links

No comments:

Post a Comment