Thursday, November 5, 2015

My Dillons Finds This Morning


I apologize in advance if this post is a bit sloppy. I am having to write it on my phone. I am sure you can understand how difficult it can be to type on a phones tiny keyboard.

I has to stop into Dillons this morning to get some milk. I decided to run by the meat department to check for mark downs. I was thrilled to find tons!

I got
-organic beef for $4.49 per pound
-organic ground turkey for $2.99 per pound
-a package of chicken tenders for $7.68
-and I could not resist getting my kiddos some raspberries for $1 a package

I also had some coupons loaded to my Dillons card for $1.40 off chicken and $3.00 off a meat purchase.

My total came down to $27.23 before tax!

If you can remember to load coupons to your card and then wait for a sale you can combine the two for some amazing savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment