Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hopefully An E-book Soon

I am in the process of putting together my first e-book. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Hopefully it will all come together the way I have planned. My idea is to put together a recipe book full of beans and rice recipes. I have not decided if I will add other frugal recipes or if I will make a separate book for them.

I am always on the hunt for good, cheap meals. Beans and rice seems to come up a lot. I could not help thinking how incredibly boring this type of diet must be. This week we have been testing out this theory. We have found so far that there are many different ways to cook bean/lentils and rice to keep some variety in the diet. I have even noticed that I am staying full longer and I am not snacking as much. Which is a lot to say for someone almost 5 months pregnant. Due to being pregnant I am being careful to eat some meat at either breakfast or lunch for now.

So what do you think? Could you handle a week of beans and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment