Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lunchbox Limbo

Lunchbox Limbo
I have been searching for ways to get my picky 4 year old to eat healthier foods without a fight. I am sure this is something that most moms go through. I was so excited when I stumbled onto the blog Lunchbox Limbo. Amanda has some really good ideas for helping ease your kids into healthier eating habits. I love all the cute ways that she presents the food to her children so that even healthy foods can be fun.

This is an example of one of the creative lunches you will find at Lunchbox Limbo. It is called"Pinkalicious". Pinkalicious just happens to be one of my daughters favorite books. I will have to give this one a try. For many more inspiration and seasonal ideas on making your kids lunch boxes healthy and fun make sure to check out Lunchbox Limbo.





No comments:

Post a Comment