Monday, November 9, 2009

Cheap To Free Wipes At Super Targets

We have recently switched to using cloth diapers in an effort to save money as well as be better stewards of the earth. I could not stand all the diapers I was throwing out every week. Thanks to a generous gift from a friend we now have tons of Fuzzi Bunz diapers in all sizes!

The one thing I have had trouble letting go of is disposable wipes. We have been able to cut down on our use of them considerably, but with small children they are convenient to have in the car. So I am always on the lookout for a good deal. Well free does not get any better!

Use the $1/1 Target coupon here (You can print as many as you like)
Buy either the 48 ct refill packs for $.98 or the 72 ct tubs for $1.57
Total FREE or $.57 each!

Looks like I am headed to Target.

Thanks Common Sense With Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment