Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan Nov.8-14



I love having a well stocked pantry. It makes menu planning so much easier. I actually have our meals planned through the rest of November. I don't have many activities planned this week so we should have plenty of time for cooking ahead as well.


Sunday
Breakfast-Cereal, freshly made apple, carrot juice
Lunch-Family get together
Dinner-Pancakes and grapes

Monday
Breakfast-Eggs, raw milk cheese slices, tomatoes or fruit
Lunch-PB and J rollups on homemade bread, carrots and broccoli
Dinner-My parent's house

Tuesday
Breakfast-Baked oatmeal, apples
Lunch-Brown rice, chicken, and veggies
Dinner-Beans, rice, beef, and veggies

Wednesday
Breakfast-toast and eggs with fruit
Lunch-Bean burritos on homemade tortillas, fruit and veggie
Dinner-Apple chicken wraps (one of my favorites), broccoli

Thursday
Breakfast-Leftover baked oatmeal, raisins
Lunch-Pancakes fruit
Dinner-Burgers, homemade french fries, nectarines

Friday
Breakfast-French toast, homemade juice
Lunch-Stacked quesadillas with chicken and cheese, corn
Dinner-Chicken fried rice with stir fry veggies

Saturday
Breakfast- Yogurt and fruit with homemade granola
Lunch-Leftovers
Dinner- Leftovers

We do not usually have many leftovers due to my husband taking most of them for his lunches.

2 comments:

  1. what are the apple chicken wraps? they sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on getting us a stockpile. It's difficult on unemployment but I'm always looking for a sale.
    Looks like your family is going to have a delicious week.

    ReplyDelete