Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cheap Or Free 7th Generation Dish Soap At Target!



I just found out from
Organic Deals & Coupons that there is a really good deal on 7th Generation dish soap at Target. I am low on soap so I will have to try it out and let you know how it works.

Here is how it said to be working...

Buy one 7th Generation dish soap for $2.69. Use $1/1 coupon here.
Pay $1.69 out of pocket.
The catalina machine should print out a $2/1 Target coupon for any 7th Generation product.

You can then use another $1/1 manufacturers coupon and stack it with the $2/1 Target coupon to hopefully get this for free!

If you are lucky another $2/1 Target coupon will print and you can roll this deal. Just make sure to through in a filler item to cover the extra since the combined coupons will give you an overage.

Has anyone had any luck trying to deal?

Thanks Organic Deals & Coupons!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through a link at Money Saving Mom, and I am interested in following you in your journey to feed your family healthy whole foods on a budget. I, too, am trying to live more naturally and "green" on a frugal budget. It is definitely a journey and process that I am just beginning and learning. I am excited to see your perspective on buying groceries, because that is one area I have really been struggling with.

    I would love it if you stopped by and visited my blog at liverenewed.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete