Thursday, December 10, 2009

Food For Thought Grocery Deals

I am finally getting around to posting the best deals I find for local health food stores. I went to the Food For Thought website and discovered that they have a blog with all the best deals and coupon match ups already done! Yippee That means all I have to do each month is let you know what I think the best deals are. I will also link directly to them so you can check them out for yourselves. Make sure to check their blog often. It appears they are keeping it well updated with their sales.

Most of these coupons are found from coupon books at the front of the store-Healthy Clippings and Mambo Sprouts. You can also print some of them at the Mambo Spouts website.

I love to go to this store and look at all the clearance items to have and see if I can score some good deals. (Organic chicken broth for $.29!) If you get a chance to go make sure you check out their last chance freezer. Last month I found some Ians chicken nuggets marked down.

Here are the best deals I saw...

Frontier Organic Vanilla on sale for $6.79
-$1/1 Mambo Sprouts coupon (found in store)
Total $5.79

Woodstock Farms Organic Sugar $2.99
-$1/1 Mambo Spouts Coupon
Total $1.99

Cascadian Farms Frozen Veggies $2.89
-$1/1 Healthy Clippings coupon (found in store)
Total $1.89

1 comment:

  1. We all need to eat right..thought to share this ..since you helped me with your post...I was shopping online yesterday trying to buy for my son a Super Mario Bros Game.. I stumbled upon a site called EZWINGAME...they are running a free contest this week for a free Nintendo... Wanted to know if anyone has heard of this site..and what they think...thanks

    July

    ReplyDelete