Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dillons (Kroger) Deals Dec. 9-15

I did not notice anything too exciting in this weeks ad. I may have a chance to check things out personally later this week. I will try to keep this updated as I find things. As usual I will post about only natural and organic whole foods. There are lots of great coupon match ups for other processed foods if you are interested.

One item I did notice while shopping Tuesday was that my local store is having a closeout on all Annie's cereal. They were all marked down to $2.50. You can use the $.50/1 here or the $1/1 to get these for $1.50 each. Not bad for cereal that is typically around $4-5 a box.

Butter $1.88

Annies Mac and Cheese if still on sale for $1
-$.50/1 coupon here
FREE

Kroger Cheese $1.88

Horizon Milk Singles $1

Green Giant Steamers 3/$5
-$.50/1 here
Total $.67 each

Kroger canned veggies 5/$3

Avocados $.88

Salad and baby carrots 2/$5

No comments:

Post a Comment