Thursday, December 10, 2009

Healthy, Yummy Holiday Cooking

This afternoon I decided the kids and I needed to try and get in the holiday spirit after the rough last couple of weeks we have had. I am not sure what I was thinking trying to cook with a 2 and 4 year old, but we ended up having fun and making some yummy food. The cookies are still baking and the fudge is setting up. When I have it all finished I will try and get some pictures.

Here are the recipes we used...

Orange Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Honey Fudge
Chocolate Fudge

Everything turned out really yummy considering they used mostly organic and whole ingredients. We decided we liked the peanut butter fudge the best. The chocolate was good, but a little bit bitter. They do taste a little different since they call for honey instead of sugar, but they are much better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment