Sunday, December 6, 2009

Green Acres December Deals

I am going to try and get back into the swing of things here. Things have been quite rough with my dad this last week. Hopefully soon I will get things back to normal and regular posts.

Here are the best deals I see for our local health food store, Green Acres. I believe they also have a store in Kansas City.

Annie's Classic Saltines 20% off
Total ?

Cascade Fresh Sour Cream 16 oz
$1.99

Tazo Tea $2.99
I think there was a recent coupon in the inserts, but I can not find out when.

Cascadian Farms Boxed Veggies $2.69
-$1/1 here of $1/1 from in store coupon book (Healthy Clippings, also can be found at Food For Thought)
Total $1.69

Stacy's Bagel Chips $1.99
- $1/1 from 11/15 Smart Source
Total $.99

Spectrum Coconut Oil 14 oz $7.99
-$3/1 coupon here
Total $4.99 Great price for organic coconut oil

Back To Nature Crackers $2.19
-1/1 here
Total $1.19

Organic Avocados $.99 each

Whole Pineapple $2.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment