Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks For The Input

Thank you to all of you who left comments concerning my question about continuing my healthy lifestyle series. You are all so kind to be concerned about me and my family.

It appears that everyone likes the series and wants to see it continue. I plan to start back up with it early next week. I may not be able to get daily posts up for the series. I am planning to shoot for a couple times a week.

I will also continue posting organic and natural deals as I find them and as time permits. It has been a little tough on me to have a brand new blog that I am trying to get off the ground and then have something happen that causes me to have to slow way down with posts. Thanks again for your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I do my best to be frugal and yours is the only organic/natural blog I've seen with coupons and other tips. It's a struggle to balance blogging with life - right now I'm taking a break because I'm pregnant with #5 and very sick. I've been blogging for over 6 years however and have learned that it's ok to blog your way. :)

    ReplyDelete