Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Earth's Best Organic Baby Food $6.79 shipped!

I realized yesterday that baby Charlotte is going to be 4 months old at the end of June and I need to start making her baby food and freezing it. I made a good majority of my son's baby food (post coming soon), but it is always nice to have some premade food on hand for traveling or quick meals. I decided to start looking around for good deals on organic baby food when I ran across this one on Amazon.

Earth's Best 1st foods 12 pack of fruit or veggies is $7.99
Use the subscribe and save option to get it for $6.79 with FREE shipping.
You can always cancel your subscribe and save option at any time. I have bought many items this way.

If you have any swagbucks accumulated you could possibly get this for FREE!

Total price per jar of organic baby food is $.57. Not the greatest deal, but still nice to have some when needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment