Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amazon: 30% Off Seventh Generation Baby Care And More

Amazon is running a 30% off sale for all Seventh Generation baby care items when you select the subscribe and save option. Remember you can cancel this subscription at any time.

I found the Seventh Generation Baby Wipes, 350-count Box for $9.79 after subscribe and save. I went ahead and ordered some of these for my kids. I love the fact that they are free of harmful chemicals and artificial perfumes. I have some Pampers wipes right now and every time I clean my baby all I can think about are the chemicals I am wiping all over her sweet little tushy.

Seventh Generation diapers comes out to around $26 per case with this sale or around $6 per package.

You can also get many other natural baby care items for 30% including Earth's Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment