Monday, September 20, 2010

Amazon: Coombs Farm 32 oz Jug Organic Grade B Maple Syrup $17 Shipped

You can save 20% of Coombs Farm Grade B, organic maple syrup this month. I personally have this in my fridge right now and love it. It is one of the only brands we will use. We quit using the artificial pancake "syrup" years ago in favor of pure maple syrup and have never looked back. The only problem is that it can be very expensive.

Here is how to get this deal...

Sign up for subscribe and save to get 15% off
Use code CMBSO9IO at checkout to get an extra 5% off
You will get free shipping for a total of $17

Items: $19.80
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Subscription Discount -$2.97
Promotion Applied -$0.99
Total Before Tax: $15.84
Estimated Tax:$1.16
Order Total: $17.00

2 comments:

  1. How long does this usually last you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce,

    These jugs usually last me around 4-6 months depending on how much baking I am doing or if we are eating a lot of pancakes. I think in the winter it is more like 3 months since we eat more hot food. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete