Saturday, September 11, 2010

Up to 75% Off Prescription Drugs For Uninsured

This morning 6 month old baby Charlotte woke up with a VERY swollen, red foot. At first I thought it was just a bug bite, but after looking at it a bit closer I realized something was not right. We decided to take her in to see the doctor. I am so glad we did. The doctor told us that she had somehow managed to get an infection in her foot which would require an antibiotic.

I hate to give my family antibiotics unless it is absolutely necessary. By the time I got her home the redness as already spread so we decided to go ahead with the prescription. I realized that without insurance it may be expensive. Well the Lord always provides. I decided to look through some online coupons while I waited for her prescription to be finished and stumbled on one that said up to 75% off prescriptions for the uninsured or under insured. (I can not remember what page it is on, but it is near the end, sorry.)

I have no idea who hosts the coupon or how it works, but our pharmacy excepted it. It took almost $12 off our total. If you are in the same boat as many Americans are right now and you have no insurance you may want to check this out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I could really use these. What pharmacy did you use if? you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this coupon, too. I have to get prescription meds for my dog from the pharmacy. It took our bill from $150 to $40!! It worked twice and then the last time, it didn't. So I printed a new one and took it in but they couldn't get it to work. So, I printed another one just now and will try again. It's too much money not to try. This is all at CVS.

    ReplyDelete