Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yogi Detox Tea $1.75 Per Box!

I have considered doing some sort of detox diet recently, but have not been willing to do something drastic. This tea looked interesting to me as maybe a gentle way to ease into a detox diet. If you go here you can click on a $3 coupon for this tea.

You can also sign up for subscribe and save to get an extra 15% off plus FREE shipping. After all discounts this makes each box of tea only $1.75 each or $.02 per tea bag (I know I am a bit of a nerd for figuring out the price per cup of tea.) Yogi is typically a pricey tea so get it while you can. Below is a copy of my receipt.


Amazon Prime Member
Items: $15.87
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Subscription Discount -$2.38
Your Coupon Savings -$3.00
Total Before Tax: $10.49
Estimated Tax:$0.76
Order Total: $11.25

No comments:

Post a Comment