Friday, June 11, 2010

Walmart: Organic Cotton Tanks For $3.50

Since having Charlotte 3 1/2 months ago I am still not fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I had no problem after the first 2, but for some reason it is a bit harder this time. So I decided to take the plunge and buy some new clothes. I really did not want to spend a lot hoping that eventually I will be able to get back into my skinny clothes.

I decided to get some basic tanks for summer, but I was not willing to fight the crowds at Old Navy's $2 tank top sale tomorrow. I ended up at Walmart and found organic cotton tanks for only $3.50. I was so excited to see them that I ended up buying 8.

I could not find this deal online so it may only be in stores. It would be worth looking if you are wanting to get some cheap, organic clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment